Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 14 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 200 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the education literature.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- Manuscripts are written neatly with Microsoft Word program. Each sheet posts are numbered pages 15-25 pages.
- Spacing 1.0 spaces, font style which is used by Book Antiqua with font 10.
- If there is a verse or hadith (writing in Arabic), then typed in traditional letters arabic, size 12 pt.
- The introduction contains the background of the problem supported by concepts, theories, and research results from sources relevant and up-to-date libraries.
- How to write source in text it is necessary to clearly indicate the author's name and source citation, in the form of year of publication and the page on which the manuscript is located.
- At the end of the introduction the purpose of writing the article or the scope of the research is clearly stated clear.
- References should be those of the last five years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgment, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of a subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation & References
Article submitted to Al-fahim: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam have written by using the Mendeley manager reference application with Format Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (full note);